AndreYana wish that your every purchase at our shop always meets your expectation. However we realize that sometimes you may be not satisfied with some items or there may be some problems with them. Remember that you have the right to make a return. Returns are accepted within 14 calendar days of the date that you received your order.
Before trying on any clothes make sure that you are not wearing any make-up, hair product, fragrance, deodorant or other creams or substances, for it may mark or damage the product. Note that all Items must be returned in their original condition. That means that an item for return must be unused, unworn, unwashed and unaltered, with no marks or scratches on it, without any scent or damage, with all product tags/tickets attached and in its original packaging.
Package the returning merchandise securely for safe delivery. Include the return form and other materials sent to you by AndreYana and send the merchandise back to us. The type of package depends on the value and weight of your order. Note that we cannot accept responsibility for packages’ and items’ safety during return, therefore we recommend you to use an insurance especially when the matter is a valuable merchandise. Make sure you can track your package this will help to guarantee that your package arrives at AndreYana for quick and easy refunding. Please note that if you are returning an item from a non-European country you should write “return for refund” on the package and also declare it as “return for refund”. Otherwise your parcel may be stopped on our customs service for a further control what will cause the delay in receiving for us and in refunding for you.
Note that before making a refund AndreYana will inspect and verify the condition of the returned items For a full refund all items must be returned in the condition they were sent from AndreYana. We will pay a refund of the purchase price of the returned goods to your original form of payment only for items returned within 14 calendar days of the day that you receive your order.
• Items returned after this date (after the 14th day) will not be accepted for refund or exchange.
• Packages without a RMA (a return authorization number) will not be accepted for refund.
• Delivery* and customs charges** are non-refundable.
• Sale items 30% off or more are FINAL SALE .
* Delivery charges: Note that if your return any unsuitable merchandise because of our mistake or fault (demages, defects, wrong sizes, lost of parcel) we will refund your delivery costs, in other cases the customer has to carry delivery costs of returns.
**Customs charges: AndreYana cannot anticipate taxes and that may be applied by non-EU Customs houses. All the prices shown on our website include 20% VAT. No extra taxes are added for residents of other countries. Any additional taxes, fees, tariffs, import fees, and surcharges levied by destination countries are the responsibility of the customer. Please check with a customs house of your country to ascertain, if any additional charges will be applied to your order and what will be the amount of this. If you refuse to pay customs charges on an incoming shipment, your parcel will be returned to AndreYana at our expense. We will then deduct all the charges, as well as any additional customs charges, from the refund of the original purchase price.
All refunds are made using the mode of payment used in the original purchase. For payments by credit card, the purchase amount will be credited to your account. Refunds are usually processed within 1 to 14 days after the goods are received back at AndreYana. Once a refund has been processed, you will receive a notification of the refund to your email address. Please be ready that your banking institution may require additional days for processing and posting this transaction to your account.
Parcel is damaged/Parcel is lost.
In fact the incidents of damage during shipment or` lost items or parcels occur very, very rarely. However we encourage all our clients to review the information provided below about the extremely unlikely event of loss or damage of parcels during shipment, for as the saying goes: “to be informed means to be prepared”.
In case your parcel is lost or damage you must inform us immediately. Otherwise we can not assist you in this event.
• If a parcel is lost or damaged on the way from you to our warehouse, the distribution company used by the sender is responsible. Please inquire with your distribution company in advance, maybe you will need some additional insurance for getting full refund in this case.
• If the parcel is lost or damaged on the way to the destination from our warehouse our distribution company is responsible. We will refund the full price of your purchase including delivery costs.
What to do in the Unlikely Event of Lost or Damaged
Whenever possible, do NOT sign for or accept delivery of any parcel that looks like it has been opened and/or damaged during delivery. As well you have the right to refuse from taking a parcel because of visible damages. In this case you should write the reason of refuse in the invoice and get the confirmation from the courier (signature).
If you notice any damage on the package when you receive the parcel and decide to take it, inspect the contents of the damaged parcels immediately and take note of any damaged or missing items therein. It is valid to check the contents’ state and quantity according to invoice in the courier presence and if possible take photos. If there is any shortage or damage, please write down actual contents’ state and quantity in the invoice and get the courier’s signature for it, so that compensation can be claimed from the Courier company. Otherwise no claim is accepted. Please inform us within 2 days by email and, if it is possible, attach photos in case of any shortage and damage. Important: never ship anything to AndreYana without contacting us first. Note that we will not accept unexpected shipments for security reasons and will not be responsible for postage and handling charges on parcels that have not been properly shipped.
In accordance with courier policies, the shipper must initiate the loss or damage claim with the shipping service. The term of accepting claims is limited. It is vital to contact us as soon as possible, that we could start the paperwork. Please do not forget to give us your order number and full contact information. You must file a claim:
• within 2 (two) days after the parcel has been received (in case of parcel’s damage);
• no later than within 20 (twenty) days after your parcel has been shipped from our warehouse (in case of lost).
Otherwise you will not be compensated!
Steps for return:
1. Fill out the return form below and press “submit”.
2. Get an e-mail with our permission for return and a Return Authorization Number
3. Pack up the returning items, put in your parcel the invoice (or a copy of it) with all documents sent you by AndreYana.
4. In case you are making a return from non-European country do not forget to write “return for refund” on the package and also declare it as “return for refund“.
5. Send back the package to the following address: “Butiik Eliit” Keskväljak 6, 41536, Jõhvi, Estonia.
6. We will inform you via e-mail as soon as we receive the parcel.
7. Refunds are usually processed within 14 days.
Please fill the form and press the “submit” button.
* find this information on the invoice
** not necessary